When choosing which registered plan is right for you, you need to know that there’s many different investment options within each of these plans. Term deposits, savings accounts, mutual funds and even stocks and bonds. We’re here to help make the best financial decisions for your goals.
A great tool for both long-term and short-term investing, allowing you to save for virtually any purpose without paying taxes on the interest you earn or capital gains.
• Withdraw at any time.
• Your funds grow tax-free.
• Unused contribution room can be carried forward to use in future years.
• You may have multiple TFSAs.
• You are responsible for ensuring that your contribution room has not been exceeded. Should you over contribute, you will be subject to a 1% tax per month on the over contributed amount until it's withdrawn.
Save on tax now while preparing for your retirement by investing your money when you can most afford it, and while your taxable income is highest, to build up a comfortable retirement fund where your taxable income will likely be much lower.
• Save money for the future, while getting a tax break today.
• Your funds grow tax-sheltered.
• Can set-up pre-authorized savings plans to regularly contribute to your RRSP.
Similar to a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), with the exception that you must take some taxable payments from the RRIF. It’s a popular option because it gives income flexibility while allowing your savings to remain tax sheltered and under your personal control.
• Can only be funded by a transfer of assets from RRSPs or other RRIFs you control.
• Your funds grow tax-sheltered.
• Gives you a significant amount of flexibility in structuring your retirement income plans.
Sometimes best laid plans do work out. An RESP is one of those plans, as you’ll be taking advantage of many perks to help your kids with their post-secondary journey.
A savings plan to help give financial security for people with disabilities. Tax-sheltered and supplemented with government grants, to grow your savings.
• Designed to help parents and others save for the long-term financial security of a person with a disability.
• Up to $200,000 can be invested on behalf of the beneficiary.
• For every $1 invested, the federal government can match with up to $3 through the Canada Disability Savings Grant.
• For those who qualify, the federal government will put in $1000 each year for 20 years through the Canada Disability Savings Bond. Others may be able to get a partial bond.
• Provincial and Federal benefits are not impacted.
We provide access to mutual funds, Qtrade Direct InvestingTM and Qtrade Guided PortfoliosTM and the guidance to help you grow, protect and get the most out of your money.
Check Out Financial Planning
Mutual funds are offered through Qtrade Asset Management (a tradename of Credential Asset Management Inc). Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Direct Investing, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc. Qtrade Guided Portfolios, Qtrade and Qtrade Direct Investing are trade names and/or trademarks of Aviso Wealth.
We’re here to help you make the decision for your finances and your future. We work with you to make your dreams a reality.
Great products, rates and advice to put you on the right track for your future. Plus a financial friend who has your best interest at heart.