Our most popular loans are for new cars, trucks and toys to really enjoy the Kootenays or loans to help save on taxes or interest by consolidating debts, but you can get a personal loan for any purchases or projects you have on your wishlist.
Our low rates make a personal loan a great way to consolidate your other higher interest debts and put money back in your pocket.
• Competitive fixed and variable rate options.
• Amortization from 18 months to 7 years depending on security and amount of loan.
Pre-approval before you buy that new (or new to you) car or truck puts you in the driver’s seat. Negotiate knowing exactly how much you can afford with the money at hand.
• Amortize for up to 10 years on vehicles up to one year old including light duty trucks.
• For cars and trucks 2 - 3 years old, amortize up to 8 years, reducing your monthly payments compared to most other lenders.
Get the cash you need to really enjoy all the great outdoor spaces we have in our backyard. Our longer amortization options were created with the goal of keeping monthly payments down to make RVing, sledding, and boating more affordable for everyone.
• Amortize for up to 20 years on a new motorhome, trailer, fifth wheel or boat.
• Amortize for up to 15 years on models 1 - 2 years old, and up to 12 years for models 3 - 5 years old.
Stress about homework and tests, not your finances. We offer loans in the form of student lines of credit.
• Undergraduates lines of credit up to $45,000, with $15,000 for your first year and $10,000 for years 2 to 4.
• Post Graduate lines of credit are an additional $10,000 for years 5 and 6.
• Upon graduation the loan converts to a personal loan with the same low rate.
• Pay interest only while in school and for one year after.
Even if you have to borrow, maximizing your tax savings with an RRSP or TFSA loan can save you a bundle. This could be one of the smartest borrowing decisions you make.
• Low, competitive rates.
• Delay payments for up to 3 months.
• Repay whole or part of the loan at any time with no penalty.
• Instant tax receipts available.
• Apply for either an RRSP or TFSA loan, or for both, for up to a total of $25,000.
• Top Up Loans have longer terms and amortizations.
• Members are responsible for knowing their contribution room.
*All rates are subject to change without notice, and are not guaranteed unless confirmed in writing.
We’re here to help you make the right decisions for your financial wellbeing and make your dreams a reality. We know there’s a lot to consider, talk to one of our advisors about creating the loan that’s right for you.