Take advantage of having cash on hand for whatever you choose — make major purchases, consolidate debt, remodel your home, take a vacation, or just have it for emergency purposes. This line of credit can also be attached to your everyday account, giving you overdraft protection.
• An easy way to build credit.
• Payment is 1% of outstanding monthly closing balance.
• Lower interest rates than most credit cards
Stress about homework and tests, not your finances. We have lines of credit tailored to the needs of undergraduate and graduate students.
• Undergraduates lines of credit up to $45,000, with $15,000 for your first year and $10,000 for years 2 to 4.
• Post Graduate lines of credit are an additional $10,000 for years 5 and 6.
• Upon graduation the loan converts to a personal loan with the same low rate.
• Pay interest only while in school and for one year after.
Credit that you apply for once and can keep using as you need it. Perfect for cash at hand and, because it’s mortgage secured, has great rates and high limits.
• Mortgage secured so has a much lower rate than unsecured line credit.
• Must have a KSCU mortgage.
• Can be attached to your everyday bank account, providing overdraft protection.
• Can make interest only payments.
*All rates are subject to change without notice, and are not guaranteed unless confirmed in writing.
We’re here to help you make the right decisions for your finances. We know there’s a lot to consider, talk to one of our advisors about creating the line of credit that’s right for you.